Dopey Shenanigans! A Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend TR (Completed-videos added)

Wow, you got a lot done that day. I'm impressed. (Also entertained by the five adults packed in on Barnstormer ... although I kinda love that ride too, even though it's a kiddie coaster)

And you finally met Anna and Elsa! Yay!

Wow, you got a lot done that day. I'm impressed. (Also entertained by the five adults packed in on Barnstormer ... although I kinda love that ride too, even though it's a kiddie coaster)

And you finally met Anna and Elsa! Yay!
Yeah it was a great day. Maybe a little too much before the half. We all made fun of our selves for going to meet and greets and riding kiddie rides all as adults.

Yes Anna and Elsa! They were great with interacting. There was this little girl dressed as Anna before us and Anna and the girl had some amazing interactions. The girl wouldn't let go of Anna!

I love Teppan Edo! I can see how you might not like the noodles though. I am a huge hibachi fan though, we go pretty regularly.

This past weekend the FP line for SSE was long too. We ended up waiting but I can see how you'd want to pass.

Glad you were able to get some DISmeets in, even if it was only a few.

I love Teppan Edo! I can see how you might not like the noodles though. I am a huge hibachi fan though, we go pretty regularly.

This past weekend the FP line for SSE was long too. We ended up waiting but I can see how you'd want to pass.

Glad you were able to get some DISmeets in, even if it was only a few.
This was really my first asian dining experience ever so I think with time I could come to like it more.

Yeah I wanted to do SSE but decided it was best to get to bed.

Wow where to start? Gaston’s chocolate croissant? OMG those are the best! That place has the best treats.

I can’t stand MISI parade. I call it how to lose your kid at MK. Or, unnecessary cluster. Either way lol. Although if you don’t have a kid to lose it may not be so bad.

The VR thing looks really neat. We have an oculus headset and it is really fun to play with, I imagine the SW VR would be similar but somehow much more? I’m hoping it sticks around for a while.

Japanese food is pretty good but definitely can take some getting used to. My fam is the same as yours in that it wasn’t the kind of food they preferred. It’s not too bad though, and it’s always fun to do hibachi style dining at least once.

You have some seriously crazy busy days considering all the running you did as well!

Wow where to start? Gaston’s chocolate croissant? OMG those are the best! That place has the best treats.

I can’t stand MISI parade. I call it how to lose your kid at MK. Or, unnecessary cluster. Either way lol. Although if you don’t have a kid to lose it may not be so bad.

The VR thing looks really neat. We have an oculus headset and it is really fun to play with, I imagine the SW VR would be similar but somehow much more? I’m hoping it sticks around for a while.

Japanese food is pretty good but definitely can take some getting used to. My fam is the same as yours in that it wasn’t the kind of food they preferred. It’s not too bad though, and it’s always fun to do hibachi style dining at least once.

You have some seriously crazy busy days considering all the running you did as well!
Yes it was very good! I prefer the cinnamon roll though.

Yeah not a big fan of the MISI party.

This is better than a at home VR head set because the building is set up for it. You are walking through rooms, opening doors, using actual blasters, and feeling being "shot".

I would do Japan again just probably wouldn't get my immediate family there any time soon.

It all worked out in the end but I think I should have planned a bit more rest time.

Wow! You had a very busy day and got a lot done. You FEA picture was much better than mine though. :D

It looks like you accomplished many fun things after the 10K. I love the MK train, we also in Duluth, MN have one of the only steam engine trains still running!

I love SW but my daughter is not a fan so I would have to do the VR myself, lol!

It seems so odd for you all to have winter jackets on in Epcot, it must have been chilly.

It looks like you accomplished many fun things after the 10K. I love the MK train, we also in Duluth, MN have one of the only steam engine trains still running!

I love SW but my daughter is not a fan so I would have to do the VR myself, lol!

It seems so odd for you all to have winter jackets on in Epcot, it must have been chilly.
It was still quite cold that day.

Definitely recommend the VR if you can!

What a great and long day you had after the race
So fun to share the rides with your friends
It must have been cold with the girls wearing winter coats and boots
I am so jealous you got to do the SW VR we are such huge fans
Do you think it will still be there the end of March?
How do you make reservations?

What a great and long day you had after the race
So fun to share the rides with your friends
It must have been cold with the girls wearing winter coats and boots
I am so jealous you got to do the SW VR we are such huge fans
Do you think it will still be there the end of March?
How do you make reservations?

Love the train and Living with the Land
Yay for more DIS meets :goodvibes

The VR thing has been very popular so I’d think it would be extended.

DIS meets are always great!

Sounds good do you know how far in advance you can make a reservation and with who?
I found it looks like they’re selling tickets through 2/14. Hopefully they will extend it I’ll keep checking

Last edited:
Sounds good do you know how far in advance you can make a reservation and with who?
I found it looks like they’re selling tickets through 2/14. Hopefully they will extend it I’ll keep checking
I booked right when they announced. I haven’t heard anything about an extension yet but I’d think we will hear something soon.

Wow what a busy day-especially with more races coming up! You were all over property!
The star wars VR sounds like something my husband would like-I love StarWars but can't handle VR.
It's funny how you all have on the essentially the same colour/style of coat. You look like a winter sports team.

I was going to comment on how beautiful your safari pictures were but geez... all your Animal Kingdom pictures are great! Fantastic shots of RoL too! Great 10k recap. Kind of wishing now that we made time to go to the HH meet up- oh well!

Excited to hear your half recap! I actually think I might have seen you in passing on the Half course. Were you part of the big Shenanigans group dressed as the Toy Story aliens?

Wow what a busy day-especially with more races coming up! You were all over property!
The star wars VR sounds like something my husband would like-I love StarWars but can't handle VR.
It's funny how you all have on the essentially the same colour/style of coat. You look like a winter sports team.
Yeah if you can’t handle VR this likely isn’t for you.

Winter sports team is a funny way of putting it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!