Dopey Shenanigans! A Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend TR (Completed-videos added)

Joining in. Based on your courtyard picture, I think we were almost directly above you, 9 floors up. We love BLT (it is our home resort), although we really love the MK view rooms, which we weren't able to get this year. Sitting on the couch watching the fireworks every night is awesome. Will wait to see if you tried the Top of the World lounge!

Joining in. Based on your courtyard picture, I think we were almost directly above you, 9 floors up. We love BLT (it is our home resort), although we really love the MK view rooms, which we weren't able to get this year. Sitting on the couch watching the fireworks every night is awesome. Will wait to see if you tried the Top of the World lounge!
Thanks for joining in! An MK view would have been amazing but this was good too. I did not make it up to Top of the World due to many early nights but hopefully someday soon.

Yay trip report!!!

We stayed at the Poly this time and really enjoyed it, but I’d love to try Contemporary some time.

Yay trip report!!!

We stayed at the Poly this time and really enjoyed it, but I’d love to try Contemporary some time.
I hope you're doing a TR too!

Poly is a great choice! I hope to stay there soon.

Following along. I ran my first half in November. I would love to do a race at Disney someday.

Joining in! Forgot you are a cheesehead. I have to go up there for a wedding in July! Looking forwards to the beer and cheese!

Joining in! Can’t wait to relive the weekend via trip reports!

BLT looks great. Definitely on my must-stay list.

Interested to hear your take on the expo madness!

Fellow Milwaukee (area) Diser here!! :) can't wait to read all about your trip!

That BLT one-bedroom is AMAZING. Definitely on my bucket list!

Can't wait to hear. I am not sure how I would rank hotels in a specific order. For proximity to MK, firework viewing, and the Top of the World Lounge, and the design of the rooms, it is probably in my top 5 hotels.

Ooooh, new trip report. Sorry it was so cold down there for you but it looks like you made the best of it. Excited to hear about the trip.

Can't wait to hear. I am not sure how I would rank hotels in a specific order. For proximity to MK, firework viewing, and the Top of the World Lounge, and the design of the rooms, it is probably in my top 5 hotels.

BLT is definitely in my top 5. Thanks for joining in!

Ooooh, new trip report. Sorry it was so cold down there for you but it looks like you made the best of it. Excited to hear about the trip.

Thanks for joining in! It was cold but still better than home!

Personally I like to take the earliest flight I can to have as much time in Disney as I can.
We always take the earliest flight out of Midway. The plane sits on the ground at the gate overnight, so it always, or almost always, takes off on time. And then we get to Disney early. But the wake up at 2:30am is a little tough.

We got down to Magical Express and saw the longest line to get to buses that I have ever seen when taking DME. After about 30-40 minutes we were finally on a bus.
You wouldn't think it would have been crowded on a Wednesday morning. We often arrive on Wednesday mornings and it is usually quiet at the DME check in. There must have been a lot of runners who all decided to get there early. ;)

Our room was really great. I loved the layout and the overall feel. The location being next to MK doesn't get any better either.
Your villa looks really nice. I would think that the kitchen would come in really handy. I would love to stay at BLT if they ever have a big discount for them. The view and the location would be amazing. I wouldn't mind a Bay Lake view. It would be relaxing.

We always take the earliest flight out of Midway. The plane sits on the ground at the gate overnight, so it always, or almost always, takes off on time. And then we get to Disney early. But the wake up at 2:30am is a little tough.

You wouldn't think it would have been crowded on a Wednesday morning. We often arrive on Wednesday mornings and it is usually quiet at the DME check in. There must have been a lot of runners who all decided to get there early. ;)

Your villa looks really nice. I would think that the kitchen would come in really handy. I would love to stay at BLT if they ever have a big discount for them. The view and the location would be amazing. I wouldn't mind a Bay Lake view. It would be relaxing.
Yep the early wake up is hard but I like the early flight.

I think it was a lot of the runners arriving at once.

The room was great. We didn’t use the kitchen a lot but it was nice to have when we did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!