Double your Trips, Double your Fun - June/September 2019 PTRs -No kids allowed!! *updated 6/7

I can't believe how quickly this trip came up! Have the most wonderful time vacationing and hanging out with Raeven!

I hate packing more than anything lol! I’m always running around like a looneybird at the last minute throwing things in my suitcase.

I’m leaning towards getting a Universal seasonal AP also for the fall since the price isn’t much more than buying a few days of tickets. I’ve found shirts for HHN and Universal on redbubble!

It's Friday!!!! :dogdance::dogdance:

I should be packing.

I am not.
Well just know you are in good company. Because it's 4pm, we leave at 6am and I still haven't packed. I also still need to finish laundry, combine gift cards, and pay bills. I should be able to get it all done, I just may not sleep tonight. HAHAHAHA

Btw, see ya' real soon!

Get to packing lady!!!

In case I don't make it back here, have an amazing trip!!!! :jumping1:

I finally got started, LOL!! I still have more to do, but the bulk of it is finished. I think.

Thank you!! I'm finally starting to get really excited (really struggled over Matt not coming with me)

I can't believe how quickly this trip came up! Have the most wonderful time vacationing and hanging out with Raeven!

Since I finally started the ptr, time FLEW. Thank you!! I'm hoping to do a lot of relaxing and recharging!!

I hate packing more than anything lol! I’m always running around like a looneybird at the last minute throwing things in my suitcase.

I’m leaning towards getting a Universal seasonal AP also for the fall since the price isn’t much more than buying a few days of tickets. I’ve found shirts for HHN and Universal on redbubble!

Saaaaamme!!! I was telling Raeven this morning, I'm an organized person! Why is packing so hard for me?? But I just hate it.

Ooh, I'll look on redbubble. I've shopped there before for the kids at holidays/birthdays but haven't looked in awhile - that's a good tip!

Well just know you are in good company. Because it's 4pm, we leave at 6am and I still haven't packed. I also still need to finish laundry, combine gift cards, and pay bills. I should be able to get it all done, I just may not sleep tonight. HAHAHAHA

Btw, see ya' real soon!

Thank goodness I'm not alone!! And now that I'm typing I realize it's time to check in for my flight, so I need to do that too, LOL. I feel like a mess!

See ya real soon!! So excited to see you!!

Ah, i know!! It still doesn't feel real! (it never does for me until I land at MCO, honestly)

I know what you mean, it's like it might not happen until you get there :rotfl: I've entered a stage of excited nervousness :laughing:

Wednesday here was brutal and Florida-esque. Yesterday it rained allllll day. Today, so far, more rain. It's supposed to stop this afternoon and get gross and hot. Then, while we're gone? it's supposed to be like mid-70s and nice. While we're busy dying :rotfl:

Yeah, the weather here will finally hit normal warm temps here when I leave to die in the Florida sun.

I'm weirdly excited to wear my simba slippers in my disney room, LOL!!!

Lol, I think I have Slytherin ones I have to find them!

the brunch looks so good. I'm happy we get to try it now and not wait until Sept!!

I'm so excited about the brunch! I really wanted to try that asap.

My flight tomorrow leaves around 4ish, and the airport I'm leaving from is around an hour away. The town where it's located has been dealing with major flooding, and the water has finally started to recede from the river overflowing, but now we've had two more days of rain so I'm a little nervous.

Oh no, I hope everything goes ok!

I was struggling to decide what kind of regular tickets to buy, but I guess it's a no brainer - An annual pass is only $55 more than a three-day park to park ticket. I mean, that kind of makes the decision an easy one, doesn't it?

Do itttt!

I need to find some Universal appropriate things!! And since we're doing a MNSSHP, do I need a new costume or should I just wear my Minnie outfit from two years ago?

I need some HHN shirts too! And I have no idea what to wear for MNSSHP :laughing: Like a costume or just a themed shirt? Are we doing costumes?

I am all caught up and you are starting your trip today!!

It sounds like a wonderful trip, have a great time and enjoy the After Hour events with Raeven!!

Hello everyone!

My travel curse continues.

I was ten minutes from the airport (which is a little over an hour from home) when I got an alert my plane was now leaving two hours later than originally scheduled. Storms in Atlanta.

I’m all rebooked with a new connecting flight, but i’m expecting a rough day.

I killed some time in town but have now decided to just go to the airport and sit there. I brought a book, maybe I subconsciously knew this would happen??

You'll be there before you know it! It's better to get the travel curse out of the way now :rotfl: so then everything else will go smoothly.

I hope your travel curse was short-lived and I hope you're having a blast on your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter