down that slippery slope again

angelbaby29871

Mouseketeer
back at the docs again. you know you get that feeling that something is wrong but you don't know quite what it is. i feel myself sliding back down that slope into the blackness of depression again, but it feels different this time. i feel like two different people, both depressed but in different ways. one just feels so low and dark but the other is trying to overwhelm the 'other' me, make me feel usless and stupid. i have had my meds increased and have been referred back to the psychreatric nurse. some days i feel like i'm fighting two different people, and i get no warning when the 'other' one appears. i just know i feel different and sometimes i feel likr i'm fighting a losing battle.

thanks for listening

so sorry this is happening to you..depression is a horrible illness & i hope your drs. can help you sort this out.

:grouphug: I hope you start to feel better soon, I hope the med adjustment starts to work. My sister has dealt with depression, it's a hard road. Just remember, we're pulling for you.

I hope your meds will kick in soon. Remember that dosage changes take WEEKS to kick in. Also, this time of year with less daylight always seems to aggravate any exisiting depression. Hopefully come March or April, things will start to lift for you. Please come anytime to chat. I know that black, isolated feeling is not pleasant.:hug:

Yeah, I know what you mean. :hug:

I'm only on my first round of "trying" meds...........and the dr. said it would be a long time before we knew if this one would work.

Well, it's been that time, and it isn't. So we will start again, hopefully, when I go back on Friday.

It's a really tough tough time for anyone to deal with. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter