Downtown Disney Hotels

fun4family

Earning My Ears
Which hotels within the DD area would you recommend. We are traveling with a 10yr. old. Is that area more adult oriented. Some have discussed that current areas can become alittle noisy. We are looking for a place thats reasonably cheap, convenient and clean. This is our first trip, so I would hate for our hotel chose to be what we remember about the trip. Any information would be helpful.:confused:

Hi fun4family,

I use the hotel reviews on a priceline bidding site. Most of the Downtown Disney Hotels are on the list. Just look thru the threads. Hopefully this link will work.

http://pub4.ezboard.com/fpricelineandexpediabiddingfrm78

Since this is your first trip and you are planning on traveling in Sept or Oct (from your other post) I recommend you keep watching mousesavers.com for specials at the All Stars. You might find a rate within your budget and the trip will be so much easier for your family.

I go at least once per year and I base my hotel on my budget. I have no problems staying off site if the money is right. Since you've never been before, staying on site will make transportation easier. Keep reading this site and others mentioned in individual threads and you'll put together lots of information to help you decide.

Carolyn

Thanks for the input, in the last few days reading through the threads I have found many helpful ideas. I'll keep an lookout. I'm just in a hurry to make all of our reservations. So that I know what we have and what we need to work toward that for our trip. I would like to have everything taken care of before we get there. The least I have to worry about. The better off I am. :wave:

Sept is value season and also hurricane season (through November). Just keep this in mind when planning , so that you're not disappointed if you haveto switch dates.

I have stayed in DD numerous times and althought the hotels are very nice, I think the All Stars would be a lot more "fun". We stayed there for the first time in Jan and now it will take a lot of convincing to get me off site again! We stayed in ASMovies and requested the Toy Story section. We were very close to the pool, food court, buses, gift shop. We had a blast and there is tons to do there. Once yuo are at your DD hotel, thre is pretty much the pool and that's it! If you decide to stay on site, keep chekcing mousesavers.com for discounts and make your requests know to CRO when you first call to book the room. have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter