Downtown Disney Restaurants

disneyandme

DIS Veteran
Where is a good place to eat in Downtown Disney? I noticed there is a Wolfgang Puck's-- is it any good?

There are several DTD restaurants which are very good and WP's is one of them. There are 2, we prefer the sit down one.

I would suggest the Portofino YC! Its awesome!

There *is* a Wolfgang Puck's at Downtown Disney and I highly recommend it. Most everything is good there-from sushi to salads and pizzas. It's a great place to go because there is so much to choose from, almost everyone can find something to eat.

House of Blues is also another good choice.

Originally posted by catheren
There are several DTD restaurants which are very good and WP's is one of them. There are 2, we prefer the sit down one.

I would suggest the Portofino YC! Its awesome!

I think you mean Portobello Yacht Club, we love the food there also.

steve

We like House of Blues, or Portobello Yacht Club.

We also love the LA Lasagna and cobb salad from Planet Hollywood.

Pucks, both upstairs and down were a huge disappointment to us both food/service wise.

We have eaten at House of Blues & Wolfgang Puck many times and enjoyed them both. We ate at WP in Sept. and had very good meals. We also tried Portobello Yacht Club for the first time in Sept. and just loved it, it is our favorite DD restaurant now.

Another vote for House of Blues. Food and service were great.
Only complaint-the food wasn't spicy enough!!

My vote would be for the House of Blues. The food is fantastic!!

Is House of Blues walking distance from Cirque De Soliel? If not, what is good near CDS?

The House of Blues is located right next to Cirque du Soleil. We really enjoyed the food here!

Originally posted by Gwene65
Another vote for House of Blues. Food and service were great.
Only complaint-the food wasn't spicy enough!!

:tongue: :bounce: You could ask for some extra hot sauce. You must have cast-iron taste buds! From my recent trip:

I had the Creole Seafood Jambalaya with shrimp, chicken, Andouille sausage and roasted green onions. There was enough food there to feed two or three people. Be careful with the habanero pepper in your bowl. My server alerted me to its existence, which was very nice of her, considering its fearsome capsaicin rating as the hottest chili in the world. Unless you know what you’re doing, pick up the pretty orange thing with a spoon (do not use your fingers!) and carefully set it aside.

I wished there was more seafood (shrimp) and less chicken but that's a minor point only. Enjoy! :wave2: ::yes:: ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter