DP and Character Meals

SweetPeasMom2

DIS Veteran
I was told today that there are some Character Meals that use 2 of your TS credits on the dining plan. Is this true? If so, would you use one credit and pay oop for the difference?

I never heard of a character meal that takes 2 TS credits. I believe its only a few TS restaurants that do. Sorry not sure which ones.

The character breakfast at Cinderella's Castle does count as two TS. When we went on our last trip we didn't have the dining plan so I'm not sure if it's better to pay OOP for it.

If you want to eat in the castle it will cost you two credits/person. I'm one of those people who used to go every trip (four times last year). However with the new changes I won't be back. Too expensive, don't like Cinderella no longer be upstairs, don't like being forced to buy pictures I don't won't, miss Fairy Godmother downstairs, etc.

I don't believe you can split it and pay using 1 credit and then paying cash for half. You'll either have to pay all OOP or else use two credits/person.

As far as I know all other character meals are only one credit. FYI: they say Cinderella does not appear with the other Princesses at Akershus, but I ate both breakfast (Dec) and dinner (Jan) there and she was there both times. If you want Princesses I'd go for the Akershus breakfast (more Princesses and cheaper).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter