DP and Fantasmic Packages

Tazicket

<font color=blue>I routinely walk into 1 certain w
I'm a little confused as to how this works. Do you call and make your ADRs for the fantasmic package as you normally would, then just hand them your Key to the World when you get to the restaurant? Do you need to mention when you place the ADR that you will be on the MYW dining plan?

Thanks!

They will ask you if you are on a dining plan when you make your ADR. I'm pretty sure that they still took a CC # to guarantee the reservation in case of a no-show. When you order, your server will ask if you are on a dining plan. Then yes, you will just give them your card when paying for the meal.

I just made ours last week for Aug, Hollywood and Vine is what everyone wanted. We did have to give our cc number to hold, but it ends up that we will be paying for this one out of pocket. I didn't realize that lunch with Cinderella was 2ts credits and we are also doing Hoop de do Review so that's 2 ts credits, so we ran a little short, I figure that will be the least expense dinner that we will be having so we'll just have to fork up the bucks!

Cool! Thanks a lot! That's really good to know. :thumbsup2

Quick question.....Is the fantasmic package a 2 credit meal or just a 1 credit use meal? I did have to give my cc number to reserve but forgot to ask this question win book. Can anyone help?

brownraven said:
Quick question.....Is the fantasmic package a 2 credit meal or just a 1 credit use meal? I did have to give my cc number to reserve but forgot to ask this question win book. Can anyone help?

From what I've read, it depends on which restaurant you're doing the package with. H&V and Mama Melroses are both 1TS (I think) and HBD is 2.

I'm pretty sure that Hollywood & Vine is 1 ts credit, I'm not sure about the brown derby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!