DP snack credit location changes??

ame6405

Earning My Ears
Ok, so we were in WDW in March and used snack credits at Sleepy Hollow and Cheshire Cafe in MK. I was just on the website and both places are showing up as NOT on the plan. I actually chatted with one the the support people and was told that Sleepy Hollow was, in fact, NOT on the dining plan. I did't ask about Cheshire Cafe because I was thinking maybe the support person was mistaken (I have gotten incorrect information before), but then I checked Aloha Isle, thinking that locations that were mostly snacks didn't show up as part of the plan, but Aloha Isle shows up as part of the DP. Has anyone been more recently than March and can verify this change?? I am going to be super bummed if I can't use my snack credits for a giant Mickey Waffle!!

Sleepy Hollow is listed as not participating in the Dining Plan because the entree type items, hot dog, spicy chicken waffle, etc. are not on the plan. You can still, however, use your snack credits on the waffles if they are 7.99 or less.

Ok, that is what I thought. I am assuming it is still the same over at Cheshire Cafe. Thanks!

They both have snack credit eligible items. The website is a little confusing, since when it says no dining plans accepted it really just means meal credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter