Dragon's Breath on Labadee

MickeyHereWeCome!

DIS Veteran
My teens want to do this flight line, while my younger boys and I do not. Is this set up so that we can all get to the starting/ending point together and we can stay on the beach and watch? We've only done one excursion before (DCL), and we all had to pay for it to take the transportation over. We paid a bystander fee.

Just curious if the flight line is right there, on a common beach, so we wouldn't be totally separated.

Thanks!

You can watch yoyr teens do the small test zip line nar the beach. Then they will get trucked to the top of the hill for the dragons breathe zipline. You will not be able to accompany them up there. But you can watch them where they will end up at the bottom or you can goto adrenaline beach and watch them while they zipline over you.

You might want to do the dragon coaster with your younger ones. It has great views and actually starts at the top of the hill where the zip line starts also.

Half our group did it including my DD. I did not. I watched them practice, load in truck and leave. I then found a spot on the beach where I would get the best view off them and watched them come down. I video taped from where I was, DD had a Go Pro on her head. I then made my way towards the end where they got off and they met up with us.

We are heading again soon and part of our group is doing it, again not me. :teeth:

This shows the beginning practice area, and the zip line course so you can pick a good spot on the beach.

This looks amazing but I was hoping to see the ending. It looks like it ends in the ocean! Where is the landing?

It ends where land curves out. It puts you down on a deck area. This is end of DD video she took.

4452CB78-2EC9-4681-9CAB-0FC1A8160549.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!