Drawing Class?

DisneyLiz44

Mouseketeer
I know they hold drawing classes at AOA, but we will be staying at the Swan in early November. Are they classes at any other resorts?

My husband just reminded me that a customer service rep told me that over the phone when I called to ask if they still held these classes in HS (back when I initially booked our trip which seems like ages ago)! He answer was no... they now do something in that location that has something to do with Star wars and t she did say they held them at AOA now. I did ask then if they held them elsewhere as well. She was not 100% sure but thought that they held them at Boardwalk and tried to pull up a list of activities at boardwalk but said it was too far out (when I called) to see. I guess I could just call Boardwalk, but I thought maybe someone on the boards that maybe recently stayed at Boardwalk could confirm for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter