Dream 5664 (4E): nightclub noise concerns recently, or no?

Bonacker

Mouseketeer
Hi All: Does anyone have any recent feedback on the 4E staterooms on deck 5 — or, in particular 5664 (or its neighbor, 5666) — on the Dream? We're in that room in August, and I just noticed old complaints, dating back to when the Dream was new, about thumping bass noises drifting up from the nightclub below. Someone else mentioned insulation and noise-proofing having been done since that time, potentially solving it. Anyone know? I was psyched to get 5664 because of positive reviews of hallway location and big veradanh, with the curve . . . but I hate the sound of dance music at night . . . maybe I've made a mistake in room choice? Thanks!

Last edited:
Curious about the same. I know this is a 3 yr old thread. Hoping someone sees it. Thanks.

I was in 5530 on the Dream in August, which is a 4E that’s above the movie theater—although, admittedly, not as directly above it as 5664 is above the club. After I booked I read some horror stories about noise from the theater keeping people up at all hours, and I can honestly say that I don’t remember experiencing anything of the sort inside the stateroom, on the verandah, or in the halls. Pretty much all the noise I remember came from other guests in the halls, neighboring verandahs, and from the adjoining room.

I’m sorry I don’t have more direct experience to share.

Thanks. While I haven’t found any sources that are directly reassuring, it seems the complaints mostly stopped by 2013 suggesting that whatever they did insulation-wise must’ve helped significantly. Would love if any 5 aft folks could further reassure. Thanks in advance.

This is good to know! My family of 6 is in 5662 and 5664 this summer! Thanks for reassuring me!

I shall answer my own inquiry, post cruise. :)

Room 5664, category 4E.

Silent room. Awesome location. Extended amazing verandah. I posted more details on the stateroom report site.
Thank you for reporting back! That's great to hear from someone who recently sailed. I've always looked at that stateroom and hope to book it on our next Dream cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!