Dream 8570 connecting?

DISNEYFAN3260

"My other car is a monorail"
I decided to post this because I'm reading conflicting reports and just want to be sure this is not a connecting room? It doesn't appear to be on the deckplan, but I've seen lots of (older) posts and stateroom reports here and on other sites that indicate it connects with 8568. I don't care for connecting rooms if I can avoid them. I snagged this room today and considered myself lucky to move to Midship, but may switch back to my previous AFT room if 8570 connects. Is it possible it was previously a connecting room but later changed? Thanks for any info!

I decided to post this because I'm reading conflicting reports and just want to be sure this is not a connecting room? It doesn't appear to be on the deckplan, but I've seen lots of (older) posts and stateroom reports here and on other sites that indicate it connects with 8568. I don't care for connecting rooms if I can avoid them. I snagged this room today and considered myself lucky to move to Midship, but may switch back to my previous AFT room if 8570 connects. Is it possible it was previously a connecting room but later changed? Thanks for any info!

Actually disregard what I just posted. It defaulted to the Magic. The Dream has room 8570 as not connecting.

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-19_8-5-53.png
    upload_2018-1-19_8-5-53.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 5
8570 on the Dream was the first room we stayed in on our first cruise! I can personally confirm it is not connected to another cabin.

Thanks, all. It didn’t appear to be a connecting room, but some of the reviews I was reading confused me. Maybe those posters weren’t talking about the Dream, but the Magic or Wonder. That wasn’t clear. So glad to hear it’s what I hoped!

We loved it! In our subsequent cruises we have booked on the same floor in the same area. Close to the elevators, but no noise issues, good view of CC from the verandah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter