Dream Big.....Princess

hertamaniac

DIS Veteran
Today's episode had me laughing to the point of tears. The # reference took it over the top on a tangential thought. This short snip morphed into so many different avenues, all at the same time, that this segment was among the most comedic.

A completely separate point, I think the DHS outages are only a precursor for many interruptions to come as more attractions come online. Someone recently stated that the priority on capital spending is on what the guest sees, not infrastructure. I would argue that if a consistent power/energy base is continually compromised, it will sour the guest experience enough to limit recurring visits/revenue.

#Dream...BigPrincess

Overall I really like this promotion - more about pushing the characteristics of what a “Disney Princess” encompasses- and that it can take many formats and any career, etc

I know in a perfect world this wouldn’t be needed but unfortunately a lot of young girls can use to hear this message

Just watching today's show, and Ryno's saying something that's hitting me. He mentions that he can't watch 4K videos on YouTube when using Safari, and I haven't been able to watch some of them in Chrome for about the last 6 months or so, about the same period of time he's talking about. Those I have to watch with IE. Wonder if it's the same issue? I know I've posted about it here before, but nobody seemed to be having the same issue, or had any suggestions. Now, watching further, he/Pete saying it doesn't happen to them in Chrome, but it does to me. Hmmmmmmmmmm.......

ETA: Crying, I'm laughing so hard at the "Dream Big Princess" parts! (did that with no punctuation, to prevent spoilage). :) ROTFL again at the "Tigger" sounds on Kevin's phone, watching Craig, and hearing Teresa laugh!!! Thanx for the much-needed guffaws, Team! :)

@KingLlama - Can't even begin to imagine how happy you must have been in chat today, while they were lambasting Duffy! :rotfl2:

Last edited:

#Dream...BigPrincess

Overall I really like this promotion - more about pushing the characteristics of what a “Disney Princess” encompasses- and that it can take many formats and any career, etc

I know in a perfect world this wouldn’t be needed but unfortunately a lot of young girls can use to hear this message

Yea, they can all Dream to one day be BIG princesses.

I haven’t had a chance to listen yet and now I’m gettin antsy! Summer break needs to end so I can get back to “my stories”!

loved this part of the show. hilarious. reminds me of a local business that had a huge sign that included her website/email "@amyshaven". ?!? the business was actually called Amy's Haven but when we saw the sign we all thought, Girl needs to buy a punctuation mark or something. same thing with #dreambigprincess... hilarious! :rotfl:

loved this part of the show. hilarious. reminds me of a local business that had a huge sign that included her website/email "@amyshaven". ?!? the business was actually called Amy's Haven but when we saw the sign we all thought, Girl needs to buy a punctuation mark or something. same thing with #dreambigprincess... hilarious! :rotfl:

For those that don’t think punctuation matters, try forgetting the comma when you tell someone “I’m sorry, I love you”

Also, “I love eating, my family, and dogs” is very different from “l love eating my family and dogs”

I just discovered the podcasts a few months ago and have been addicted to them. I've spent a good part of my free time this summer (I'm a teacher) watching and laughing at old podcasts.

Everyone on the DIS Unplugged team is great, but the real standouts for me are Ryno and Craig. These two are very talented in what they're doing and I hope Pete is paying them well as not to lose them.

I finally got around to watching this episode. I'm watching at work.
Thankfully, Fridays are pretty quiet around here (and I come in earlier than most people anyway) so there are fewer people to think that I'm nuts, but ... I can't stop laughing!

OMgosh, you guys are all talking about the very funny Dream, Big Princess segment ;) , and I'm jumping with excitement that we MIGHT hear about fun things to do in 2019! I've been waiting for some type of announcement. :cool1:

That phrase is not new. There has been a "Dream Big, Princess" segment on the resort tv channel for a couple of years now. I always liked it - and there have been different versions. I especailly liked the version with the character fathers/daughters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!