Dream/Fantasy Muster Stations

Anyone know the muster station for stateroom 8684 on the Fantasy? I appreciate your help ahead of time.

Anyone know the current muster station for 12008 on the Dream? I didn't see it on the list. I saw 12010 was listed as B...is it the same for 12008?

Anyone know the current muster station for 12008 on the Dream? I didn't see it on the list. I saw 12010 was listed as B...is it the same for 12008?
Could be. Muster stations are assigned in a vertical column onboard the ships. So rooms ending with "008" on the lower decks would be a good indicator what muster station 12008 might be.

Schmoo, you can add the photo evidence that you are correct. Everything deck 12 looks to be muster station B. At least the front half of the rooms. These two keys are 12002 and 12014 so everything between will be B.
upload_2018-10-8_9-2-16.jpeg

Muster point for 12008 is B, Walt Disney Theatre Deck 4

The luggage tags that arrive with your cruise booklet have a letter on them. Would I be correct in assuming the H represents my muster station? Asking because my tags from my previous cruise had an H on them and that was my station. Coincidence???

The luggage tags that arrive with your cruise booklet have a letter on them. Would I be correct in assuming the H represents my muster station? Asking because my tags from my previous cruise had an H on them and that was my station. Coincidence???
I'm going with coincidence. Not really any reason why luggage needs a muster station locator on it. But, I could be wrong.

I’ll let you know next week if it’s connected. We sail on Friday.
Where is the letter located? I did a quick look at a past cruise and the luggage tags I have for that cruise have an "F" after the room number, but our muster station was "A" on that cruise.

luggage tags 1 100_8138 1500.jpg

Where is the letter located? I did a quick look at a past cruise and the luggage tags I have for that cruise have an "F" after the room number, but our muster station was "A" on that cruise.

View attachment 357223
My luggage tag looks just like this. Guess it was a coincidence last cruise. Was hoping my muster station was the same as last cruise- inside the theater. Always love an air conditioned station! Sailing the Dream in 7036 on Friday. Thanks for taking your time to look.

View attachment 357223

My luggage tag looks just like this. Guess it was a coincidence last cruise. Was hoping my muster station was the same as last cruise- inside the theater. Always love an air conditioned station! Sailing the Dream in 7036 on Friday. Thanks for taking your time to look.
I always thought that the letter on the luggage tags indicated the location of your stateroom? F = Forward, M = Midship, A = Aft. We have had F & M when we were in those locations. Don't know about an H though.

I always thought that the letter on the luggage tags indicated the location of your stateroom? F = Forward, M = Midship, A = Aft. We have had F & M when we were in those locations. Don't know about an H though.
Unless it was a badly printed "M".

Schmoo, you can add the photo evidence that you are correct. Everything deck 12 looks to be muster station B. At least the front half of the rooms. These two keys are 12002 and 12014 so everything between will be B.
View attachment 356792
I cant remember but either the two closest rooms (12028 and 12528) to the pool on deck twelve or the 4 closest rooms (also 12026 and 12526)do not have muster station B. We made that mistake once!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter