Dream/Fantasy Muster Stations

Must have been a coincidence. Room 7036 is at station A.
I always thought that the letter on the luggage tags indicated the location of your stateroom? F = Forward, M = Midship, A = Aft. We have had F & M when we were in those locations. Don't know about an H though.
Where is the letter located? I did a quick look at a past cruise and the luggage tags I have for that cruise have an "F" after the room number, but our muster station was "A" on that cruise.

View attachment 357223

I have 3 staterooms, all next to each other, on my reservation for my family. Two are muster station c in wd theater and one is d in wd theater. Will we be together or in actual separate areas?

There will be a section C and a section D in the theater. You will have to go to your assigned station.

Fantasy 8164 - on deck, port side aft.
Fantasy 8662 - in the Tube

8096 Fantasy- Station E - Buena Vista Theater

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter