Dream - June 15, 2018 - 5 night - Double Dip

This was the inly post i can find for this cruise, seems like therr should be way more people?
I was just in fb, there is a closed group for all weeks but ours. :confused3
It's still early folks. Give it time and there will be more coming. The crowd grows the closer the cruise gets. I was surprised though that there was no FB group yet but since I'm not a part of that social media scene I can't get one started. I like to do my communication with fellow travelers here on the DIS anyway.
Katesdad

I have created a group on FB, just search disney Dream June 15, 2018. Hopefully between the two groups we wull get more people over the next couple of months and we can start a FG group.

I have created a group on FB, just search disney Dream June 15, 2018. Hopefully between the two groups we wull get more people over the next couple of months and we can start a FG group.
Not being too tech savy, I have not yet been able to locate the face-book page. One of my DDs is also trying to locate it. Thanks for doing this.
Katesdad

Hi everyone!! we just booked this cruise tonite, and cannot wait! This will be our 4th Disney cruise, and our second Double Dip!! For those that are coming for the first time, ohhhhh you're in for a treat to see the beautiful Castaway Cay, not once but twice. Trust me, you have picked an outstanding itinerary, could not be better to see this amazing island for two whole days. So it will be my husband and I, we have three grown boys who will not be joining us, but they loved cruising on Disney when they were younger. It'll be our 32nd wedding anniversary in May, we will celebrate it on this cruise, woohoo!

This kind of weather has you wishing you were laying on the beach at CC soaking in that nice warm sun, doesn't it? Getting closer every day.

Happy New Year!

I just joined the FB group so i’m waiting on approval. Let the countdown begin.

My family just booked this cruise. We are about to bust out of our skin, we are so excited! It's our first time. We'd love to be part of an FE group. I'll work on getting my 10 posts in and find the FB group. 156 days and 12 hours to go...!

I have all my fish extender gifts arranged in the little piles per cabin waiting.....I am so excited for this cruise

No it's not to late, they are closing this Sunday, just go to Facebook and look for our group
Hi. My DH went to Facebook and tried to join the closed group but he still hasn’t received anything. Any help would be appreciated since you said they are closing tomorrow! Thanks again.

Hi. My DH went to Facebook and tried to join the closed group but he still hasn’t received anything. Any help would be appreciated since you said they are closing tomorrow! Thanks again.
Tell him to try again, make sure he fills out the questions, what is his name and i will look for him.

Hey all, I'm late to the party, but would love to catch up on the chatter for this sailing! I also found the Facebook group, and I'm waiting on approval from the admin. My crew includes my wife and 5 kids ages 11 down to 1, and extended family with 6 cousins in the same age range. Gonna be fun!

Is anybody doing the Scuba excursion in Nassau? My 11 year old son and I are signed up for it. Should be AMAZING. My wife and I went on a dive with Stuart Cove back when all five of the kids were just a glint in our eyes, and we were really impressed with the outfit. Hope some of you will be joining us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!