Dream May, 17th 2019 3-night Bahamian from Port Canaveral

Ian Westerfield

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone!

I'm new to posting here on the DIS, but I've followed the podcasts for years now. In keeping with firsts, we've never participated in fish extender groups.

And another first... We are getting married on this cruise!

I'm curious how we go about starting or joining a fish extender group - any advice?!

.......... o ..
..........o . o oo ..
................Oo .o0
..............__[]__[]___
..........__|_o_o_o_o_o\___
..........\"""""""""""""""""""""/
~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~ Dream (8/13, 2/14, 7/14) - Fantasy (3/15) - Magic (11/13)

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

I'm new to posting here on the DIS, but I've followed the podcasts for years now. In keeping with firsts, we've never participated in fish extender groups.

I'm curious how we go about starting or joining a fish extender group - any advice?!

.......... o ..
..........o . o oo ..
................Oo .o0
...............__[]__[]___
<:3)~~~\~~~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~ Dream (8/13, 2/14, 7/14) - Fantasy (3/15) - Magic (11/13)
This belongs on the Cruise Meets board. I'll flag a mod to move it.

Hey everyone!

.......... o ..
..........o . o oo ..
................Oo .o0
..............__[]__[]___
~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~ Dream (8/13, 2/14, 7/14) - Fantasy (3/15) - Magic (11/13)

Congratulations!

Hi all. Looking to join a fish extender group for this sailing. We are a family of 6 - including me, my husband and our 4 kids (ages 11, 7, 7 and 5).

This is our 2nd Disney cruise, but would be our first time participating in the fish extenders. I think our kids will really love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter