Dream of a 2nd cruise

luvbuddy

Earning My Ears
DH, DD and I took our first Disney cruise in June 2012. 4 day Disney Dream. Well booked it again for June 2015, this time Mom is coming with us. Adjoining rooms AFT. Can't wait. We are planning 3 days after the cruise at Disney World. Awesome brother as DVC and we are staying with him at Bay Lake Tower. I hope to take pictures galore of food and room.

Hotel booked for night before the cruise. I had trouble choosing but we ended up at the Radisson. Rental car booked. Just working on the limo for after the cruise to take us to Bay Lake Towers. We decided it would be faster to walk off the ship with our luggage and have a car take us to Disney. So excited.

3/16/2015 Tomorrow is online checking. Can't wait. That means 90 more days!!
5/15/15 30 days out until cruise. Just picked up our documents this morning. Can't wait. Gifts have been bought. Have to see if I need any clothes.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter