Dream post cruise survey - dining entertainment

ajo

DIS Veteran
We recently returned from a cruise on the Dream. I received an email invitation to complete a DCL survey. I've done them before and it was mostly the standard stuff until it got to the dining section. It asked if I would be interested in entertainment in the dining room before dinner and then asked the same question about during dinner. There was a scale of 1 to 5 to rate each one. It makes me wonder if they are considered putting something like the shows in Tiana's Place on the Wonder or Rapunzel's on the Magic in one of the Dream restaurants.

We recently returned from a cruise on the Dream. I received an email invitation to complete a DCL survey. I've done them before and it was mostly the standard stuff until it got to the dining section. It asked if I would be interested in entertainment in the dining room before dinner and then asked the same question about during dinner. There was a scale of 1 to 5 to rate each one. It makes me wonder if they are considered putting something like the shows in Tiana's Place on the Wonder or Rapunzel's on the Magic in one of the Dream restaurants.
Probably. :sad1: I wish they wouldn't. It's so noisy in there anyway. I like to just enjoy my meal and indulge in small talk with my dining companions.

We love Rapunzels on the magic. I think a dining room like that on the dream or fantasy would be great. I don’t find it too loud or annoying. The show itself is rather short but the characters are funny and it’s fun when some of them come up the tables.

I like both Tiana's and Rapunzel's and would be excited to see what new ideas Imagineering can come up with. Enchanted Garden could definitely use a makeover.

The Royal Palace/Court could also use an update.

I like the quiet dining rooms better than the "entertainment" dining rooms.
We also received the same survey. I am fine with one restaurant being of the entertainment type. Our DD loves Tiana's and she is looking forward to seeing Rapunzels as well.

I am not sure how anyone else feels, but the whole Nemo/Crush thing on the Dream and Fantasy have grown quite old and tired to us and we would love to see Animators do something else.

Rapunzel’s dining on the magic has been my most favorite dining experience on any ship. I would love to see that type of dining experience brought to the fantasy and dream.

Rapunzel’s dining on the magic has been my most favorite dining experience on any ship. I would love to see that type of dining experience brought to the fantasy and dream.
I would agree.

I'm kind of torn on this. We do love character meals at WDW but that doesn't have the loud music element and the character visits are only a very brief part of the meal, which I would not care for at dinner because it's the time of day when I get to talk to my kids and catch up as a family. Ideally I would really prefer it if they kept dinner in the MDR as is and then do some special character events during the afternoon or evening. Like the sail away or pirate shows--they could have Tiana or Rapunzel and crew do their musical acts up on the pool deck.

Ideally I would really prefer it if they kept dinner in the MDR as is and then do some special character events during the afternoon or evening. Like the sail away or pirate shows--they could have Tiana or Rapunzel and crew do their musical acts up on the pool deck.
I wouldn't want them to close the pool deck for it, though. Maybe in the lobby, instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!