Dreaming of a Disney run in 2016

5xdisneyfans

Mouseketeer
I am dreaming of running or at least signed up for a Disney run in 2016. I am in such bed shape but am starting out by walking and hope to get back into running. I have done one Disney run which was Princess 10k this year. I have not ran since :( Any other Disney runners or want to be Disney runners out there? Would love to chat with you all.

If it helps I was in your same shoes this time last year and I will be leaving for my first Disney 5k this week. I have a lot of my journey in my wish journal (link in my signature.). I couldn't recommend couch to 5k programs enough. Nit turned this walker into a walk/runner and then a runner. And I was very out of shape when I began.

Enjoy your first Disney run and good for you and all your hard work. I think I will do the couch to 5k in a few months once I get my walking back to a good pace/distance. I have plantar fasciitis in my one foot and hoping if I lose a little weight it can heal. I am thinking of aiming to sign up for either the wine and dine weekend or next January runs. Last time wine and dine sold out in 20 minutes and I didn't get in on time. The one thing I do like about the January runs is there are way more run options than W & D.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter