Dreams 20th Anniversary Silent Auction to raise money for Give Kids the World is now Live!!!

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
The auction is live!!!

How to Bid on Items

• Download the Handbid App or bid online HERE
  • Follow the steps to register
  • Search for 20 Years of Dreams Auction
  • Click on 20 Years of Dreams Auction
  • Enable Notifications
  • Swipe left to see items (groups across top)
  • You will need to enter a credit card to bid
  • Click the three-line icon in the top left corner
  • Side menu will appear
  • Touch Profile
  • Touch Credit Cards
  • Enter Card Info

Could someone clarify the end date for the auction?

Dreams event schedule indicates Saturday 8/10 at noon, Handbid site states 8/18 at noon.

Thanks in advance!

What does Pete know about that Bambi figurine? He keeps outbidding me! I went to feed my kids and when I came back it had shot up to $53.

Could someone clarify the end date for the auction?

Dreams event schedule indicates Saturday 8/10 at noon, Handbid site states 8/18 at noon.

Thanks in advance!

The auction ends at noon on Saturday 08/10/2019. We have corrected the Handbid app to reflect that.

Same here, couldn’t get in at the end to bid on the app or website!

Yeah, couldn't do anything on my end. Saw a note about tech difficulties and they were extending the ending to 12:30... but couldn't get it to work during that time either. Lost several items that I had been winning.

Happy for the winners, and for GKTW though.

If we are on property but unable to get to the Contemporary by 2:00 today, can we pick items up tomorrow before/after the live podcast?

Yeah, couldn't do anything on my end. Saw a note about tech difficulties and they were extending the ending to 12:30... but couldn't get it to work during that time either. Lost several items that I had been winning.

Happy for the winners, and for GKTW though.
Same here, couldn't get on to see anything before 12:30 either. Too bad about losing, and they might have gotten more money had you and others been able to bid them up at the end. Terrible timing for the site to go down :sad1:.

If we are on property but unable to get to the Contemporary by 2:00 today, can we pick items up tomorrow before/after the live podcast?

Same ask here - we planned on a park day today and couldn't shift plans to get there within the window to get there today ... But will be at podcast taping and can be there early to pick up item we won

Yeah that’s too bad, just for the sake of GKTW missing out on more $$$. I worked with an auction site and we definitely found much of the action happens in the last ten minutes.

I won one of the items and won’t be in Florida until mid September so am wondering how to get mailing information to either my home or my resort that I will be at mid September

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!