DREAMS/DIS Exclusive BSM 7/5 -7/10/20

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
Hey Folks...this is our official discussion thread for this trip.

Who wants to join the folks below?

The list of folks traveling with us!!!

David
John
Ross
Lauren
Brenda
Scott
Liz
Leah
Danika
Ron
Tina
Johnny
Rona
becky
Jeffrey
Stephanie
Sara
Caroline
David
Katherine
Jason
Angelina
Tonia
Debra Jo
Ashley
Ryan
Kytalin
Turner
Jeffrey
Cedria
Jessica
Chris
Sam
Nick
Kathy S

Last edited:
Hello! Becky here. This will be our 2nd Backstage Magic trip. Our first was in 2011 and we still call it the best vacation ever.

It will be me, (Becky), my husband Jeff and daughter Stephanie (at the time of trip she will be 17). She will have just graduated high school when we go on the trip. The last trip she was 8!

We’re super excited to be going on another backstage magic trip. Let the countdown begin!

Hi everybody I'm Ron and I will be traveling with my wife Tina and my cousin Johnny and wife Rona. The will be Tina and mine 3rd ABD. We did this Dis tour last December. We are doing the Dis/ABD London/Paris tour in a few months. This will be Johnny and Rona's first ABD.

I know Kevin sent out an email about trip insurance. Just wanted to give my two cents. I always hesitate buying it. But I’m glad I do. The last cruise we took, we actually had to use our policy. My husband got a stomacg bug on our Disney Cruise this year and he was quarantined. We got check from the insurance company within weeks. It wasn’t a lot, but it made a bad situation more tolerable.

Definitely buy a policy now. So everything is covered. 👍

Thanks Kevin for the welcome!

Hello everyone! I just talked my Mom (Deb) into this trip. We were going to do the Rhone River Cruise, but my Mom has never flown internationally before, and she wasn't quite sure about it. So, instead of celebrating her 65th birthday in France, we're going to celebrate it in Disneyland! She loves all the backstage things, so I'm sure she'll love it.

This will be my second backstage magic trip. I did one in December 2017 with one of my friends since my husband is not a Disney fan :-) I loved seeing the parks decorated for the holidays. I was considering the October DIS trip since it departs on my birthday and I love Halloween, but it was already sold out. But, this will be a fun way to celebrate my Mom's birthday and I know we'll have a great time.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone before the trip!

Thanks Kevin for the welcome!

Hello everyone! I just talked my Mom (Deb) into this trip. We were going to do the Rhone River Cruise, but my Mom has never flown internationally before, and she wasn't quite sure about it. So, instead of celebrating her 65th birthday in France, we're going to celebrate it in Disneyland! She loves all the backstage things, so I'm sure she'll love it.

This will be my second backstage magic trip. I did one in December 2017 with one of my friends since my husband is not a Disney fan :-) I loved seeing the parks decorated for the holidays. I was considering the October DIS trip since it departs on my birthday and I love Halloween, but it was already sold out. But, this will be a fun way to celebrate my Mom's birthday and I know we'll have a great time.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone before the trip!

Welcome. Glad you and your Mom are joining us for this adventure.

Thanks for welcoming us! I’m Ashley and this will be our first trip with dreams and ABD. While we are no strangers to FL, CA is so different we decided we needed help. I am so looking forward to this trip!
Welcome!

After we took our ABD trip in 2011, Disneyland went to the top of my list. :) Still a giant WDW fan, but the backstage magic trip will leave a special place in your heart for the original park. ❤️

Thanks for welcoming us! I’m Ashley and this will be our first trip with dreams and ABD. While we are no strangers to FL, CA is so different we decided we needed help. I am so looking forward to this trip!
You are going to love this tour. After taking the tour last December we cannot wait to do it again. We arrived a few days before the tour and visited other areas of southern California.

Welcome Ashley!
I agree with Ron and Becky. My first trip do DL was with ABD in December 2017 and I fell in love with it. I wasn’t sure I would since I’m such a WDW fan, but it is such a great trip and being in Walt’s Park is definitely special. You’re going to love it. Excited you’re joining us!

We did something similar before my last trip also. We even added a VIP trip to Universal, which was really fun. Now I need to do a VIP trip to Universal in Orlando, for comparison sake, of course :-) I'm not sure what we'll do, if anything, before this trip.

I went to LA with my cousin last October for our birthdays and we did the VIP Universal tour (yes, my second time, I *may* have a problem) and the Warner Brothers VIP tour and we loved them. I don’t think you can go wrong with either option if your are at all interested in seeing how the studios work. Or if you’re a Harry Potter fan 😁 Now I just need to get to the studios in London.

I’ve heard the Farmers market is fun. We may have to check that out the night before this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!