Dreams / DIS Exclusive London/Paris/DLP Adventure Oct 4th - 13th 2019

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
Howdy Folks,

Want to join us in October 2019 when we visit London, Paris and Disneyland Paris?

You can!

Contact me at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

These folks have already joined us....

Kevin
John
Chandra
Kevin
Kate
Rob
Peter
Brian
Wendy
Edward
Michael
Chris
Chuck
Jeff
Val
Rebecca
John
Diane
William
Shay
Jerome
Beth
David
Ron
Tina
John
Alan
Kathy
Christopher
Samuel
Michael
Nicolina
Pete
Sean

Shouldn't your name be on the list????

Last edited:
Announcement 9/14/2018; ABD will not offer post nights at DLP. we fought tooth and nail for what we have and they can not get more. If you wish to stay longer, you will to book on your own.

Last edited:

We are so happy to have signed up for this trip. We usually get trip insurance through ABD but Kevin's email reminded me to check other sources.
If you are getting trip insurance, which provider are you using??

Thanks--
Rebecca

Carol and I are delighted to be joining you all on ths trip. This will be our celebration of our 30th wedding anniversary! Have you received anything from ABD yet? I haven’t received any confirmation that we’re booked.

I am not going on the trip but I am glad to hear Carol is feeling better, the last time I listened to CWW she was in the hospital. Tell her we all send her our best.

Just sent the form in. My DH and I are coming (Dave and Beth)! I've always wanted to go to DLP and we are huge London fans. We've been to the Landmark on two of our trips. It is one of the few hotels with double beds and an indoor pool which kept the kids happy when they were younger.

I'm going to try to arrange for Dave to go see a Premier League soccer game, preferably Tottenham in their new stadium. Getting tickets is a real PIA so if the cast members at ABD have any suggestions I'm willing to listen!

I'm going to try to arrange for Dave to go see a Premier League soccer game, preferably Tottenham in their new stadium
I would really love to get to a match as well. I am a Chelsea fan but having never been to Europe and now especially London this is a really interesting opportunity.

Regrettably, Carol and I made the difficult decision that due to the differences in levels of accessibility between the United States and Europe, Carol will not be attending this trip. We will plan another event to celebrate our 30th anniversary that will be easier for her to fully participate in. I will still be going on the trip and teaming up with my China ABD travel mate, Rob.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!