Dreams / DIS Exclusive London/Paris/DLP Adventure Oct 4th - 13th 2019

Edited - nevermind. Was about to throw out some suggestions on Dallas’ international terminal until I read more closely it was Detroit!

I’m always happy to be in Texas- in March I intentionally scheduled a nine (!) hour layover at IAH on the way to SFO.

Please pardon the intrusion, as I’m not doing this ABD, but I was wondering if any information is available about the London meet up? Thanks.

Attn UK DIS Unplugged fans - we're having a DIS meet on Thursday, October 3rd from 5pm to 8pm at the Draft House Westbridge 74-76 Battersea Bridge Road, London, SW11 3AG
If you're interested in attending, please fill out the form (link is below) as space is limited. John, Kevin, Sean and I will all be on hand to say hello! We'll also be serving some appetizers and finger foods (it's a cash bar though
1f642.png
:)).
Hope to see you all then!!..

https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.c...l5rPpvSgoMI0ddCtj2_rUI1rJv2-yp86oWDW_-kIjoRec

Attn UK DIS Unplugged fans - we're having a DIS meet on Thursday, October 3rd from 5pm to 8pm at the Draft House Westbridge 74-76 Battersea Bridge Road, London, SW11 3AG
If you're interested in attending, please fill out the form (link is below) as space is limited. John, Kevin, Sean and I will all be on hand to say hello! We'll also be serving some appetizers and finger foods (it's a cash bar though
1f642.png

https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.c...l5rPpvSgoMI0ddCtj2_rUI1rJv2-yp86oWDW_-kIjoRec

Thank you very much!

1f642.png

Looks like this is fully booked.

Glad you were able to get in! My guess is that some people will be No Shows so there is a chance you could show up and get in at the door, but that is just me speculating.

Thank you! I suspect you are correct (edit for clarity: that some people will cancel and space may be available nearer the time).

Last edited:
If you have not registered for the event, PLEASE DO NOT JUST SHOW UP.

We are limited to a certain number of guest by the venue.

You must register to attend.

I apologise, Kevin, I wasn’t clear. I meant that I suspect spaces may open up nearer the time as people cancel, not that people should just show up.

Oh dear, my first Dis event is off to an auspicious start! :scared:

If by prepared you mean ordering more clothes frantically because you don't remember where you put your winter stuff in the spring, then I'm completely prepared, lol. 🤣
I have two Amazon orders to pick up, and I'm heading to the tailor after work to get some things done (gotta love being undertall, LOL). So, yes..something very similar!

Hi Everyone,

Not super active on the boards (perpetually "Earning My Ears" and a sometimes article condributor to www.wdwinfo.com) but just wanted to pop by and say "Hi" and tell you I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing the Adventure with you. I arrive in London on October 3rd and am planning on being at the meet that night. "See You Real Soon"!

Peter

Hi Everyone,

Not super active on the boards (perpetually "Earning My Ears" and a sometimes article condributor to www.wdwinfo.com) but just wanted to pop by and say "Hi" and tell you I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing the Adventure with you. I arrive in London on October 3rd and am planning on being at the meet that night. "See You Real Soon"!

Peter
"Also, I'm not even close to being prepared."
I so identify with this.

Looking forward to meeting you also. I can't believe were less than two weeks away. We arrive on the 2nd. We are going to get our suitcases out this weekend and start to get things ready. Is this your first trip to London& Paris? Take care.

All involved with the dining reservations for DLP: I messed up, somewhat, so I need you all to send positive, hopeful vibes. In my previous email correspondence, the cast member to whom I was writing responded with one email to discuss/confirm the lunch reservation for Bistrot Chez Remy. That reservation for all 16 was confirmed. In that email, the cast member mentioned that s/he was still checking on the dinner reservation for the entire group for Captain Jack's. The message was that they were still checking on that and would get back to me soon. I just checked my inbox, and realized that s/he had sent another email regarding the Captain Jack's reservation just a few hours later (with dinner at 6pm). But I missed it. I've just now responded to that email, asking if that reservation was still available. I will give you updates as I get them. So please send positive thoughts that this reservation will still come through! Thanks, and see you all in a few weeks!

Hi Everyone,

Peter
For what it's worth, I've been on the boards for a while, but I'm still "Earning my Ears". So you're in good company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts