Dreams Unlimited question

A

aprilgail2

How long does it take Dreams unlimited to get back to you with a price? I filled out the form about 4 days ago and haven't heard anything back from them and I can't find a phone number on the website where I can call and ask....

Must be due to the holidays because I have always gotten a very quick response from them. . .a few hours, not days. You might wait until tomorrow and if you still haven't heard, send an e-mail inquiring.

Peggy

I know John from DU gave me my quote and booked our next cruise and he mentioned that DU would be closed the 31st and 1st.

Hope you hear something soon :)

Aprilgail, please e-mail webmaster@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com with your reservation number if you have it and they will look into it. Although the offices are closed they are still processing reservations and it sounds like there may be a problem with your request. Often it's because the e-mail address was input incorrectly and Dreams gets the mail sent to you returned as undeliverable. They will be able to help you if you contact them. :)

Thanks! I just got the reply a few minutes ago from them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter