Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | Comparing DCL, RCCL, and Celebrity Concierge

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
In this episode, John and Kevin discuss their experiences cruising concierge on nearly back-to-back-to back cruises on the Celebrity Equinox, Disney Magic, and the Oasis of the Seas!

Wait - I thought this came out a while ago?? Do I mis-remember? Was I watching something similar?

I am definitely one like they were saying at the end who would never really consider concierge - but the way they explained it, for a special trip (say anniversary trip or something) I could see it making sense on something like Celebrity where there is a ton of value in the perks it includes like the specialty restaurants and alcohol, etc. - so feeling more inclusive - and would cover things I am sure we would pay for if staying lower level

Just FYI - there is something wrong with the iTunes version. It won't download to the podcast app "Unable to Download Podcast". It suggests a "retry" but then immediately fails again. Other podcasts (including other DIS episodes) are downloading fine.

Just FYI - there is something wrong with the iTunes version. It won't download to the podcast app "Unable to Download Podcast". It suggests a "retry" but then immediately fails again. Other podcasts (including other DIS episodes) are downloading fine.
I refreshed our feed and it's working for me at least.

Is there any way to find out the cabin # they were first assigned on the magic? It's one I'd like to avoid.

I really enjoyed this episode. One question, I noticed that with the exception of taking about the room that didn’t work on the Magic there wasn’t much of a comparison of the staterooms themselves. Is that because they were fairly similar in terms of room quality, size, esthetics, etc? We are about to sail in an owner’s suite on RCCL’s Liberty of the Seas (with 4 of us, 2 adults and 2 kids), but are now intrigued by trying Celebrity.

All of the rooms we were in are considered one bedroom suites but they were all very different and it’s difficult to do a direct comparison - we chose to focus on amenities and service.

I can say the owners suite on RCCL is my favorite configuration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!