Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: Dreams Villas

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
In this episode, John and Kevin discuss Dreams Villas, their off-property rental units close to Walt Disney World that sleep up to 10 people starting at $99 per night!

I listened last night and it was a good episode. They do look VERY appealing and I know John and Kevin have high standard so that is very reassuring.

There were a couple of things they didn't cover (or I was multi-tasking and missed it) the bed setup in different rooms and the cancellation policy. So I checked the website, the bedrooms seem very ideal for families and I thought the cancellation policy is a very fair policy and better then a lot of airbnbs on the market.

Anyways, definitely a great option, and no sticker shock of various fees tacked on the total price, which is pretty unusual so this option really is more affordable than a lot out there.

Last edited:
Very much enjoyed the show, and the units look very nice, and "homey". Nice they outfitted them personally, and said they'd stay there themselves.

As I answered to a Dream Tweet about the episode today - both things mean a LOT. I don't drive, but if I ever went with somebody who did, I would highly consider this wonderful option, especially for the great price, and wonderful tings included, besides the "personal" (and important) connection/recommendation!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!