Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: General Travel Question & Answer Part 2 | 11/04/19

Okay, that was a great episode, this is the best episode in recent memory. The last 13 minutes were hilarious. It's great to have Tracey back. They really shared and it was fun to get to know them a little better.

And...thanks for the tea!

:happytv:

Is anyone else having problems trying to play this episode from the Podcasts app on an iPhone? When I try to download or play it, I get "Unable to download podcast - episode cannot be downloaded. Please try again later."

Is anyone else having problems trying to play this episode from the Podcasts app on an iPhone? When I try to download or play it, I get "Unable to download podcast - episode cannot be downloaded. Please try again later."

Yeah, I checked and the Podcast app one is corrupted or maybe Craig removed it to polish up the final edit.

OMG - HILARIOUS!!!! I literally had a huge LOL - in the dark, alone (TMI? LOL) JUST when I needed it! Thanx all! And Ryno - you can travel with me anytime, my friend. We would only need to pack 1 comfort item for the 2 of us. ;) I feel ya'.

I am TRYING to play the arthived "Ben's Part" (as it says in the archived list on YouTube, which is how I'm trying to listen). I have an extremely close personal connection to somebody recently diagnosed with Asperger's, and would find this VERY helpful as an educational tool for myself. However, as Tracey so wisely conveyed, since it is a wide spectrum disorder, "If you know one person with autism, you know ONE person with autism." When I try to, it says "Not found" - is it me, or is anybody else having the same issue? Don't want to bother Craig, if it's me.

ETA:
Okay - I'm lost - just tried again, in I.E., in case there's an issue with Chrome. When I try to download the full show, it says "Internal Server Error, Not Found". When I try to download just Ben's segment, it says nothing is there. This is from the archived podcast segment of DIS Unplugged, WDW Edition, on YouTube. There was no direct hyperlink in the current show's show notes (which is fine!) so that's how I navigated there. @Teleclashter - sorry to bother you, I know you're busy - can you help, please?

Last edited:
I couldn't get play "Ben's Part" either. If someone is able to post a link here when they find it, I would really appreciate it.

I couldn't get play "Ben's Part" either. If someone is able to post a link here when they find it, I would really appreciate it.
@sbenemerito - Thanx for letting me know it's not just me. :) If you'll see my post above, I've edited it, after trying a few other means. When that didn't work, I've asked Craig. So - keep tuned. :)

OMG - HILARIOUS!!!! I literally had a huge LOL - in the dark, alone (TMI? LOL) JUST when I needed it! Thanx all! And Ryno - you can travel with me anytime, my friend. We would only need to pack 1 comfort item for the 2 of us. ;) I feel ya'.

I am TRYING to play the arthived "Ben's Part" (as it says in the archived list on YouTube, which is how I'm trying to listen). I have an extremely close personal connection to somebody recently diagnosed with Asperger's, and would find this VERY helpful as an educational tool for myself. However, as Tracey so wisely conveyed, since it is a wide spectrum disorder, "If you know one person with autism, you know ONE person with autism." When I try to, it says "Not found" - is it me, or is anybody else having the same issue? Don't want to bother Craig, if it's me.

ETA:
Okay - I'm lost - just tried again, in I.E., in case there's an issue with Chrome. When I try to download the full show, it says "Internal Server Error, Not Found". When I try to download just Ben's segment, it says nothing is there. This is from the archived podcast segment of DIS Unplugged, WDW Edition, on YouTube. There was no direct hyperlink in the current show's show notes (which is fine!) so that's how I navigated there. @Teleclashter - sorry to bother you, I know you're busy - can you help, please?
Bumping this up in hopes someone can help me access/play Ben's part of this show. Thanx.

ETA - Just went and looked again, it is ow available on the Show Notes portion of the Part II show, above, in case anybody else wants to listen. I'm assuming it was Craig who did this - again - I'm hoping this will help me understand someone close to me who I have traveled to WDW with, and has Asperger's. Thank you SO much! (And thank you also to Tracey (forgot her handle here), and Ben, of course!)

ETA again: Wow - totally mind blown! I wish I knew a way to thank Tracey and Ben. So many "little" things I understand, or at least am acutely reminded, and aware of, now from the trips I used to take with the person I know with Asperger's. Then again - I'm also thinking - how many people might we ALL know who have it, and we don't even KNOW it? I am awash in tears, for the knowledge I now have, thanx to them, and for the knowledge I wish I had possessed back then. Thank you for opening my eyes, and heart!! This is really hitting home personally for me. Even 8+ years later. Bravo!

And thank you @TheMaxRebo for the link below for Ben's blog, I will definitely be following that!

Last edited:
Bumping this up in hopes someone can help me access/play Ben's part of this show. Thanx.

ETA - Just went and looked again, it is ow available on the Show Notes portion of the Part II show, above, in case anybody else wants to listen. I'm assuming it was Craig who did this - again - I'm hoping this will help me understand someone close to me who I have traveled to WDW with, and has Asperger's. Thank you SO much! (And thank you also to Tracey (forgot her handle here), and Ben, of course!)

ETA again: Wow - totally mind blown! I wish I knew a way to thank Tracey and Ben. So many "little" things I understand, or at least am acutely reminded, and aware of, now from the trips I used to take with the person I know with Asperger's. Then again - I'm also thinking - how many people might we ALL know who have it, and we don't even KNOW it? I am awash in tears, for the knowledge I now have, thanx to them, and for the knowledge I wish I had possessed back then. Thank you for opening my eyes, and heart!! This is really hitting home personally for me. Even 8+ years later. Bravo!

And thank you @TheMaxRebo for the link below for Ben's blog, I will definitely be following that!

You just did! I remember recording that day and being amazed at how he could articulate what he was going through. I actually learned things during that show that I didn't realize! I am so pleased it is still helping people.

Since people here seem to be interested in Ben's appearance on the show in the past, thought I would post here that he has started a blog about living with Autism:

https://www.livingwithautismblog.com/

Thank you for posting the link! Of course I am a proud mom, but I really think he is doing a great job at expressing himself. I believe he is going to start some Disney focused blogs soon as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!