Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | More Travel Odds & Ends | 8/28/17

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
In this week's episode of the Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast, the panel discusses some of the things that you might not always think about before and during your vacations!

Enjoy the show!

I thought this was a very good show. Something's were a bit common sense - but those are often things you forget in the excitement of a vacation

Thinks like breaking in your shows and putting something on your bag to help notice it.

One thing about tech and charging things - when traveling internationally remeberbto check what their power voltage and type of plug outlet shape they use, etc

I generally just lurk on the forums, but I had to comment on this video--Tracey's new hair style is gorgeous.

I think some of the things discussed sound like common sense for seasoned travelers, but maybe not so common. I don't think the discussion of walking in Disney or Europe can be emphasized enough. We average about 15 miles of walking a day when on vacation and I have to say my feet hurt no matter how well I've prepared for the trip.

One tip that I would add to things discussed on the show is don't carry money in odd places like for example having it in some sort of pouch down your shirt doing something like that and then fumbling to get it out shows you are a tourist. The best thing to do is to do exactly what you do at home with your belongs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts