Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: US Domestic Adventures by Disney Vacations | 08/31/20

Does anyone know if this will be released as a podcast version? Or will this only be a video?

John and Kevin, please give us a list of all of the ABD's you guys have been on!

Kevin mentioned that you two have been on the most number of these out of anyone in the world, so it would be really interesting to get a list of all the different ones you guys have done (so we may live vicariously through you in these pandemic days...)

I Tweeted to Kevin that, being someone with mobility issues, I appreciated them talking about this topic so much. Always worries/stresses me out being able to get complete, accurate information, and even worrying who might be able to help me on the actual trip, if I was not given "good" info to begin with. Have had "no-so-great" experiences with a certain cruise line, and they have a dept. dedicated to these things, and it's STILL been a struggle, to say the least.

I also remarked that I identified with his story about seeing Walt's eyeglasses. I used to get goosebumps (said I was getting them as I Tweeted, and I am again now) and tear up when I saw Walt's desk in One Man's Dream in MGM. I could literally FEEL his presence there. So daggone cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter