• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dress Code for California Grill

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
Hi - We have reservations for this Sat. night. Just dh and myself. Were wondering what the dress code is?

We were planning on wearing pants or skirt, but since people come from the parks, can we wear shorts? Not sure if I want to, just curious.

Thanks
Heather C

When we booked we were told, no bikini / swimsuits and no tank tops.....anything else goes.

I am sure you will see lots of people in shorts.

When we go to one of the better WDW restaurants, we like to get a bit more dressed up though, but that's just because we feel the meal seems more special if we do!

That's what we were told as well - no tank tops, no swimsuits, also no cut-off shorts. We've seen people in shorts as well as men in sports coats, ladies in dresses. We like to dress up a little, but we've done later dinners there, when we're not coming from or going back to a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter