Dress Code - LV Cirque Shows

disneydisneydoo

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if someone could give me some info on the appropriate dress code for an early (7:00ish) Cirque show in Las Vegas. What do people wear?

Thanks in advance! :hippie:

I have been to many shows in vegas, you'll find people dressed up and dressed down. There is no dress code persay, go with what you are comfortable in I'd say. We were there last month and it was HOT, most people were dressed casually. I didn't see jeans, mainly dress shorts/capris and tops or sundresses for the ladies, shorts and polos for the guys.

I have only been once, but most people were dressed in casual clothes. There were a few really dressed up (dresses, heels for her and suit on him) but most gals were in capris, dress shorts, pants w/ nice tops. Wear whatever you like and you'll be fine - there are no dress codes, other than you must cover your body. :)

Anything seems to go in Las Vegas. We usually dress up a bit because we like to hit the nightclubs after a show.

Since many people do dinner and a show; and many restaurants are business casual, this seems to be the dress code for a lot of Vegas shows - no sandals on men, no flip flops, no shorts, no baseball caps, no clothing with holes. If you use this guideline then almost anything is OK. You do see some people really dressed up, but if you're going to dinner in a four or five star restaurant then you'll probably dress to the nines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter