Dri Fit Star Wars Disney family shirts??

MommytoaSweetie

DIS Veteran
I'm having trouble finding shirts that match our family well. I'd like to get Star Wars themed shirts, ideally with a more Disney feel (like the design in a Mickey shape), but I really want them to be Dry Fit of some sort so we're not insanely hot in Florida heat. We can do with only adult sizes, but I'd really prefer for the women's sizes to be not unisex sizing if possible. Anyone have any great suggestions on where to find this?

(My other thought is to figure out the heat press or cameo/curio cutting things at our local library but that seems more challenging since I have no idea how to do them so I'd prefer to just buy them ;))

I got the "Force is strong with this one" Yoda shirts for the boys. They only had one color option (green) which I Was happy with.

I haven't used the specific shop that traveller000mkl suggested, but I've had good experiences ordering through etsy too. Lots of people seem to offer a variety of styles and fabrics.

Along with the shipping suggestion, it's helpful to read the reviews for a particular seller because some people will comment on fit. The last ones I ordered were nice, but they ran large. We could have ordered smaller sizes for a better fit if I had read more carefully.

We bought dri-fit shirts at Academy and got someone talented with vinyl to make them for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!