Dribble Monkeys 1st Trip to DLRP - Pre Trip *Now with a Hotel Update*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely reading about your upcoming plans. I hope that you have a great time & that Kacee enjoys himself too. I'm sure your enthusiasm will rub off on him & he'll love it. Good luck doing it with a toddler!

Great news!! hope you like Santa fe!

We have been before, it's ok. Better than the Premiere Classe and worth it for the brekkie and the closer access for the day, plus the wife really wants the Disney Channel :confused3 .

EMH on the first day sounds a great idea, I bet the countdown is getting unbareable now!

We have been before, it's ok. Better than the Premiere Classe and worth it for the brekkie and the closer access for the day, plus the wife really wants the Disney Channel :confused3 .
:rotfl: Thats an odd craving LOL

It will def be worth it to stay on onsite...

sounds great.
My dd first trip was when she was 7 months. We took her at 16 months this year and she loved it-I thought she would be scared of the characters up close at Cafe Mickey but she thought they were hilarious!
She also loved mickey mouse balloons and went mad everytime we passed the balloon sellers on main street!
Animagique was also a big hit and there was lots of hand clapping!
Although bigger kids get more out of it there are still so many lovely things for toddlers to see there-he will have a great time!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!