Drink and Dining Specials offered July 11-20, Grandeur of the Seas

SA mom

DIS Veteran
Here are some of the dining and drink specials offered last week on Grandeur of the Seas, 9 night sailing:

Drinks:

Beverage Special 10 drinks for $85: This was good for any drink (under $12) offered at any bar, restaurant, or lounge. The drink of the day is only $8 so don't use it on that. Offered on day 7 of 9.

Cafe Select Card: 15 espresso-based specialty coffees for $31. Offered on day 4.

10 Draft Beers for $49. Pint sizes at any venue that serves draft beer. Offered on day 4.

Diamond Level Crown and Anchor can now use their "happy hour" privileges in the main dining room. For years, my in-laws have made drink runs to the nearest bar during dinner so that they didn't have to pay for drinks. They were very happy. They used to receive unlimited drinks in the Diamond Lounge and then 3 each anywhere else during certain hours (5-8pm I think) but not in the MDR.

Dining:

They offered specialty dining packages throughout the trip.

2 nights specialty dining for $59 or 3 nights for $70 as well as some of the other packages we've seen.

MDR offers:
$16.95 Surf & Turf: the Chops steak and shrimp
$10 Chops Steak (this one we did on two nights and it was amazing). Our waiter ordered the shrimp scampi for us so that we had surf and turf. He said the shrimp on the surf and turf was very small and the shrimp scampi was on the menu. They were large and it was way too much food. Thank goodness my father-in-law was there to help.

After this trip, I realized that 7 nights is the max for my clothes. After that, it got a little uncomfortable!

Happy sailing!

We were on that cruise too! We ended up paying for the reduced price bag of laundry. I just didn't want to be down to the wire with underwear. I definitely missed Disney's laundry. Did you have fun? It was the most kid-friendly boat, and boy were the beds terrible. But we went for the ports, and for that, we got what we wanted. If you watched the Morning Show with Cory and Mike at all, my daughter was the girl with the tie-dye shirt helping out one of the days. :)

She was adorable! I really miss that morning show!

I did end up washing a few items in our sink...it was much warmer than forecasted the week before and we changed clothes more often than planned. We sailed on a sister ship out of Galveston a few years ago. We took our Girl Scout troop and they had a blast. The guy that taught Thriller was better on Vision than Grandeur. Still, thT had so much for the kids to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts