• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Drink question

pachecos

Earning My Ears
Soda is provided in the main dining areas I have heard - is it as much as you want and is it just for kids? How much is a kid's drink card for the 4 night Wonder cruise? What drinks are available at the buffet and are they 24 hours?

Thanks!!

Soda is available and free at seated meals in the dining rooms-but not on deck at Topsiders. There isn't a card anymore. You can buy a refillable soda mug for free refills anywhere on board-pools, bars, etc. The cost for the mug is $5 per day for the cruise(3 night is $15, 4 night $20, 7 night $35) The cost remains the same regardless of when the mug is purchased. And in the restaurants, soda is included for anyone who wants it.:D

yes at dinner they will bring u as many as u need , and i also believe that they have gone back to the sticker program since every one was getting sick business started....
peter

On this week's Magic it has been reported that they have done away with the refillable mug and are not back to a sticker on your KTTW card.

We don't know if they is a permanent change or just a temporary precaution due to the virus problems.

MJ

If they are not using the refillable mugs anymore, just the stickers, do we still get a mug as a souvenir for the same $35? Or are we paying $35 for soda...

Arlene
1/18/03 Magic

Webmaster Michelle and Alex reported from the 12/7 Magic that the mugs were not available.

But that is a very good questions because if you are not going to get the souvenier mug, the price should drop at least $8 or $9 dollars!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter