drink stations?

txga

Earning My Ears
We have been on 5 Disney Cruises...now planning our first RC Cruise on the Navigator out of Galveston. I have many questions but my first is about drinks. My kids don't drink soda so I don't think we will purchase a package. Where or how do you obtain water, lemonade and coffee that is 'free'? Do they have self serve drink stations like DCL? Should we take refillable water bottles? Does the water taste okay?
Can you pack your own unopened bottle water?
Are there mini-fridges in the staterooms?
Thanks!

outside the Windjammer buffet as well as park Cafe( in the Solarium)

Haven't been on NV yet( although when we move to San Antonio later this year it will become our new home ship.) so I don't know what other locales there could be.

I find the water perfectly fine. you can always bring bottles that have the built in Brita filter

officially the answer is no. Unofficially it's usually allowed except during Spring Break weeks.

they are NOT true fridges. they are coolers at best.

Our cabin attendant offered to bring ice water and leave it for us, which we took him up on.

I brought some no cal "sticks" to put in water to make drinks since I drink a lot of soda and had no issues at all for the week.

We have been on 5 Disney Cruises...now planning our first RC Cruise on the Navigator out of Galveston. I have many questions but my first is about drinks. My kids don't drink soda so I don't think we will purchase a package. Where or how do you obtain water, lemonade and coffee that is 'free'? Your best bet is Windjammers where all these items are free. Deck 5 Promenade Cafe has free water and free coffee. I think Central Park Cafe on Deck 8 also has free lemonade and water, not sure about coffee Do they have self serve drink stations like DCL? They have self service soda machines (fee) and it's self-serve at Windjammers, Promenade Cafe and SolariumShould we take refillable water bottles? You can if you want. We liked the exercise of getting drinks from different places at different times of the day. Does the water taste okay? Yes, no funny taste or odor
Can you pack your own unopened bottle water? Yes, We brought our own bottled water but had tons of bottles left over. We wanted to bring water with us on excursions, but it turned out that water was provided on our excusions.
Are there mini-fridges in the staterooms? Yes!

I should qualify my response by stating that my cruise was on Allure of the Seas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter