DRINKING AT DISNEY

goofysbigboy

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
TELL YOUR STORY ABOUT BEING BOTHERED. HARASSED, OR WORSE BY DRINKERS AT DISNEY. Yourself or family members?

Ouch with the upper caps. Have I seen drunk people in the parks? Yes, have they bothered or annoyed me no just amused the sin out of me. I have seen bad behavior at Disney Springs at night with some drunk people but very apologetic at running into my 18 year old.

I've seen drunk people. I have never been personally bothered by them. Amused, perhaps, but never bothered.

I have read many reports of drunken guests, especially at F & W. These guests have no business in the parks. I do not mind alcohol in the parks and will drink a glass of wine or a beer with some meals. I would also be fine if alcohol was prohibited. I don't "need" a drink, and water is my go-to anyway. I am 50 and have been going to DL or WDW since I was a little kid. Not once did I notice boorish behavior or intoxicated guests causing disturbances. My little anecdotal tidbit does not mean it does not happen.

TELL YOUR STORY ABOUT BEING BOTHERED. HARASSED, OR WORSE BY DRINKERS AT DISNEY. Yourself or family members?
Well this one time there was this guy that was yelling, like he was typing in all upper case, like he was trying to pick a fight or something. I'm not sure if he was drunk or what, but well yeah. Sorry no stories, never had any issues with drinkers. Now if you had substitited drinkers for strollers or ECVs this thread could have gone viral.

Yup, I'm going to get a chair and get comfy because this is going to be fun popcorn::
Apparently Walt was wrong all along. Although if you look at many other threads on here you will see thousands and thousands of examples of this ultra rare thing happening.
I guess my FIRST posted thread ever didn't agree with the MODS. As a tiny example you might want to read the last few pages of the Smoking & stroller wagons banned. Been reading the forums for many years. I probable underlined to many words in this post, please forgive me. No need to get a chair because I don't think I asked the right question. But it's a funny thing no one so far has had any drinkers bother them and they all only partake of A drink or two. None of these folks heard about the pushed agenda DRINK AROUND THE WORLD and meal plans that now include what ever drink you might want. And NO I'm not whatever you're going accuse me of being. But drunks DO affect other people and believe it or not there are a few in Disney. It's all about the money.
Have a magical day

Lol we were at Epcot and this lady was chugging her drink and finishing her cigarette so that she could catch up to her friends that were leaving. Her friends were yelling back at her in public (to embarrass her) saying "you can't be doing that stuff anymore, you're pregnant!" At first I was a little upset that she would be drinking and smoking while pregnant, but everyone was laughing and you could tell that they were joking with her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter