Drinking water at SDL

disney144

Mouseketeer
i know not to drink out of the faucet in shanghai. I have heard that there are drinking water dispensers in the park. Those of you that have been to SDL, did you use those dispensers to refill your bottles, or did you stick to bottled water?

I would buy one at the beginning of the day & refill from the fountains. Theyre all marked "drinking water" and are safe!

If you are staying at either of the Disney hotels in Shanghai they give you 6 bottles of water your hotel room every day.

Wow so generous! Good to know. We will bring a few into the parks and refill as the day goes on.

The drinking water dispensers are well labeled (in English).
In the summer, there were lines to get water from these dispensers

In general, you also need to be careful with ice in your drinks in China.
However, the ice in the drinks in SDL is safe ( I had it with no ill effects at all)

Yes, I second the reminder of being careful with ALL ice in any drink in China. Also, use only bottled water in your room to brush your teeth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts