Drive from MCO to Port

micks

The World is a MUCH better place when the road sig
Does amyone know how long it takes to get from the sirport to the port? We've reserved a van from Tiffany Town car - unfortunately, we won't be cruising with Disney this trip... but the up side is that we're leaving the kinds at home!

Allow yourself 45 minutes to one hour, granted you don't come along any accidents along the way. It's pretty much a straight run. I made it from MCO to the Radisson in 45 minutes in August, and it was raining almost the whole way.

Does amyone know how long it takes to get from the sirport to the port?

My name isn't amy but to get to port from sirport would be just three letters.

the up side is that we're leaving the kinds at home!

How kid of you...

Originally posted by micks
Does amyone know how long it takes to get from the sirport to the port?

Is that next to the Ma'amport?? Try Mapquest, they may have directions...:crazy:

Thanks for pointing out those typos - I tried to fix them, but the computer crashed and posted the first version!

Thanks for the info - I'll take along directions just in case, but I'm hoping Tiffant Town Car will know how to get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter