Driving From San Diego to Disneyland

pschnebs

Fountain of Useless Disney Info
Hi folks!

I enjoyed this week's e-mail show, but I wanted to make a minor correction to Bob's answer to the e-mail about driving from San Diego to Disneyland. Bob got the general directions right, but the freeway from San Diego to points north is Interstate 5, not Interstate 4 (I-4's in your neck of the woods, guys). The exit that's the easiest for access to the Resort from the south is Disney Way; you can exit at Katella Ave. or Harbor Blvd./Ball Rd., but it'll involve a bit of navigation through the streets surrounding the Resort.

Taking Pacific Coast Highway won't be an option for at least part of the trip from San Diego; the southern end of PCH is just south of San Juan Capistrano, which is about halfway between San Diego and Disneyland. But you guys are spot-on aabout PCH being the more scenic and much longer route to LA and points north.

Thanks again, guys, and take care!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter