Driving Question from Boston

SPAGo 98

Do not ingest.
What is the best way to drive from Boston to Orlando, via Atlanta? I think that we're going to take the I90/I84/I91/I95 combo to get to NYC (I do that a lot), then to Richmond, then switch to I85 to get to Atlanta, then switch to I75 and I4 to get to Orlando. is this the easiest way? :confused:

Originally posted by SPAGo 98
What is the best way to drive from Boston to Orlando, via Atlanta? I think that we're going to take the I90/I84/I91/I95 combo to get to NYC (I do that a lot), then to Richmond, then switch to I85 to get to Atlanta, then switch to I75 and I4 to get to Orlando. is this the easiest way? :confused:

If you aren't sidetracking to ATL for a reason, you're going WAY out of your way.

If you are going through ATL for a reason, the route you describe is about the best one, except as you leave ATL on 75, when you get close to Macon, get off on to the 475 bypass, then pick up 75 again South of Macon.

Anne

we're visiting friends in ATL first, and i know it's out of our way. :) thanks!

:bounce:

If you are an AAA member contact them and they will do a Triptik for you. These are great. They show rest areas, food locations and possible speed traps.
Cora

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter