Droid Depot-Open Availability for almost all of November, not early December?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lydia S

Canadian
Just did a quick check of availability for Savi's and Droid Depot. I wasn't surprised to see that Savi's has no availability through January with the exception of a couple spots for the end of this week/weekend from people canceling. I was really surprised to see that there are open spots for just about all of November except for the 25th (as of this morning), but for some reason it is solidly booked from December 1-13th.

I thought for sure it would be booked completely for Thanksgiving week and the Christmas holidays (last 2 weeks of the year). Any idea why there wouldn't be any availability for Dec 1-13th? I'm hoping it's not an indication of really heavy crowds as my next trip falls right between those dates.

RotR is opening Dec 5th, this and other merchandise subjects are being discussed in the merchandise thread.
Closing this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter