Droid depot: reservation needed for regular merchandise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doombuggy73

Earning My Ears
Hey gang, got reservations for savis, later in the trip I was able to get a reservation for the droid depot. I would like to buy I would like to buy the collectible gift card and use it on my lightsaber-but I’m not sure if I need a reservation to buy regular (not a build a droid) merchandise.

I know the info is out there-I’ve just been unable to find it. How is Cali doing this now?

My trip is in December -I know what the reservation system may change by then, Just not sure how.

Thanks!

Last edited:
At Disneyland, the gift card is only available at certain retail locations. It is currently not available at the Droid Depot, but only at a small kiosk in the resistance area. So, depending on stock levels, you may have to go elsewhere to get it.

But to answer your question, anyone can walk into the shop portion of the droid depot. In CA, it is a large store kind of split in half with a metal fence separating the build area from the rest of the store.

Droid depot questions should be asked and are currently being discussed in the merchandise thread. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter