Droid/Lightsaber booking for kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shughart

DIS Veteran
For those who are making these bookings for their KIDS (mine will be 10) are you making the reservation/participant name YOUR (adult name) or your child's name? Does this matter? *I did ask this in the merchandise thread*, but I did not see any address it and I would like to see what everyone who was making these for their kid put down in this line. I did one of each (one under my name and one under his name) and will cancel the ones I do not need. If it matters, I do not know if I will be the guest accompanying him, or if it will be his Dad, or if one of us will do one with him and then the other will do the other.

It doesn't matter, the reservation is for 1 person and then another person goes along/ All further discussion on this topic please move to the merchandise thread, we are trying to keep similar subjects within same threads so we don't have 10 threads open on the same thing. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter