Droid timing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovewinnie

Mouseketeer
I booked the Savi lightsaber at 12:05. I have ogas cantina at 1:45. Would I be able to squeeze the droid depot in at 1:00? I have no other times available for savi or oga. This is for November

Yes, from what I’ve seen on YouTube’s, the process takes about 15mins(if your taking your time). I think you should be fine.

I say book that 1Pm and between now and Nov keep trying to push Oga’s by 10mins.

It says to get there 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours beforehand. I'm not sure you would be able to make it.

That timeframe is what they provide everyone for all ADRs on travel time to the parks. The poster will already be in the park and land.

I was able to push back Oga's to 2:00. Must have opened up more ADR's today. Does this timeline seem okay?

we are trying to keep similar subjects in one thread. This is being discussed in the merchandise thread, continue discussion there. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!