• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Drop a car and Pickup document

MICKEY'S DREAMERS

WDW or Hawaii? This is the question!
I have to pick up Cruise document at the pier.
And I have to drop a (Avis) rented car.
1) Which sequence do you suggest for pickup / dropping?
2) Where exactly (at pier) have documents to be picked up?
3) At what time is it possible to pick them up?
Thanks

Suggested sequence...

<b><ol><li>Drive to cruise terminal.<br><br><li>Drop off all passengers except the driver. Check all checked luggage at curbside with the porters.</b><br><i>(Be sure to tip them as well as you would at curbside luggage checkin at the airport).</i><br><br><b><li>Family can go inside the terminal and get the documents.</b><br><i>(Sorry, I don't know exactly where you would pick up the documents. I'm assuming that you would pick them up at the check-in counter.)</i><br><br><b><li>Family checks in all family members except the driver. One person claims a place in the boarding line while the rest of the family relaxes.<br><br><li>Driver returns car to Avis at the Radisson.<br><br><li>Driver easily slips onto either the Radisson van or the Avis van and returns to the cruise terminal.<br><br><li>Driver finds family inside the cruise terminal and collects documents for self.<br><br><li>Driver checks in.<br><br><li>Family is reunited in time to board the ship as a family unit.</ol></b>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter