Dropping by TDL Hotel... any hints on what to see?

wongck

WDW here we come!!
As we are staying off-site, we will be dropping by TDL Hotel on one of the days.
Any hints on what are the things to look for/worth seeing?
Any hidden items that non-staying visitor is able to see ?

The lobby is filled with beautiful Disney details. A meal at Sherwood Garden restaurant is nice too.
I stayed at the hotel a few months ago and those were the things that stood out the most to me (besides the room itself).

Thanks for the hints. We will sure to be at the lobby, and will definitely look for the doll house.

Yes, I am doing MiraCosta visiting as well. Another thread.

They have their own store where you can find merch that's unique to the hotel . I think it's called the Mercantile? It's right next to Bibbity Bobbity Boutique on the left side of the hotel

They have their own store where you can find merch that's unique to the hotel . I think it's called the Disney Mercantile? It's right next to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on the left side of the hotel

Last edited:
Check out the Alice in Wonderland-themed garden for sure! That's my favorite part. :)

Isn't that part needs a hotel key to open the gate?

Hmm, no, I don't think so. If I remember correctly, it's just to the right of the main entry into the hotel (not the side facing the parks/monorail, but the side where cars can drive up to). I remember sitting there and taking some photos while waiting for the Airport Limousine bus to pick us up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!