DS driving to BWV to visit..where to park?

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
I"ll be at BWV from Nov 30-Dec 4. My ds is driving over from Tampa to visit me for a day or so. I have his name on my reservation but I'm not sure what to tell him about parking once he gets there. Can someone tell me where he should plan on parking? In the main lot, or just drive up and valet park? Also, can someone please give me some easy directions to BW from rt. 4? Thanks guys...it's beginning to look like I need to start renting a car if I want to get to know the WDW area, rather than sit on my duff on a bus all the time!!

Just tell him to follow the signs for the EPCOT Resorts. The exit off I4 is well marked and that is what we do. Then you continue to watch the signs for the EPCOT Resorts/Boardwalk. He really shouldn't have much trouble. (Remind him to watch the speed limits - they've been more focused on catching speeders, even those only exceeding the limit by a few miles per hour).

When he arrives at the BWV, he can tell the guard that he is checking in and either give his name or yours & the date you checked in. Then he can choose to park in the self lot (assuming he can find a place) or he can valet park. Since he is staying with you as your guest, the valet parking should be free (I'm sure you will remind him about tipping if necesary, LOL).

Best wishes -

CarolMN said:
Just tell him to follow the signs for the EPCOT Resorts. The exit off I4 is well marked and that is what we do. Then you continue to watch the signs for the EPCOT Resorts/Boardwalk. He really shouldn't have much trouble. (Remind him to watch the speed limits - they've been more focused on catching speeders, even those only exceeding the limit by a few miles per hour).

When he arrives at the BWV, he can tell the guard that he is checking in and either give his name or yours & the date you checked in. Then he can choose to park in the self lot (assuming he can find a place) or he can valet park. Since he is staying with you as your guest, the valet parking should be free (I'm sure you will remind him about tipping if necesary, LOL).

Best wishes -

Thanks! Yes, I will 'tell' him to tip..no reminding since he is his father's son and is a bit 'hands in the pocket' type guy!!! I ask for directions since my dad got really lost last year driving up from Pompano Beach. He kept ending up in Epcot....3 times!!! So, I will tell Mr. Leadfoot to cool it in Orlando area and to have a tip ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter